Your cart is empty.
- Books and other products which are returned by the customers as per the terms of the return policy, and for which replacement is not possible, will be eligible for refunds.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Kalachuvadu may, at its discretion, either contact the customer for instructions or cancel the order and notify the customer. In such cases, Kalachuvadu will refund the payment amount received to the customer.
- In case the payment mode of the refunded order is Online (Credit Card/Net Banking), the amount will be refunded to the customer Card Account.
- Refund will be done within three working days from the date of request of refund, and the money transfer details will be shared with the customer.
- Users can communicate through email or send a WhatsApp message for cancellation.
- The processing of the order will be done within three working days. If not, the order will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the customer.
- If Kalachuvadu is (because of unexpected lack of inventory or any other reason) not able to ship the product, the order will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded.
PAYMENT AND RETURNS
- Only defective/damaged products will be accepted for returns/refunds.
- Customers need to raise an alert with us within one week from the date of delivery to be eligible for the return. The customer must send us images of the defective product through email or WhatsApp. Kalachuvadu will decide whether the defective product is to be shipped back to us by the customer. On the request of Kalachuvadu the customer may ship it back to us via registered post. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP BACK UNLESS A REQUEST TO SHIP BACK IS RECEIVED FROM KALACHUVADU.
- Kalachuvadu retains the rights to examine whether the product returned is defective/damaged. Based on the image or hard copy verification of the damaged product, Kalachuvadu will reship/replace the product to the customer. We will pay the customer the cost of the registered post for shipping it back, if such a request had been made by Kalachuvadu.
- If not, the customer will be informed of our reasons for declining the request.
- In case the product is defective or damaged then Kalachuvadu will ship the product to the shipping address of the customer subject to the availability of the stock of the product.
- If the product stock is unavailable, then a request for the refund will be initiated and the same shall be informed to the customer through registered email.